- Discharge time is 12.00 noon.
- A half-day charge will be imposed for check-out between 12.01pm and 5.00pm
- A full-day charge will be imposed for check-out after 5.00pm
- On the day of discharge,all bills must be fully settled.
- For cash paying patients, payment can be made by cash, credit card or debit card at the Cashier at the Reception Counter.
- For patients with insurance coverage, you are allowed to leave as soon as the guarantee letter from your insurance company is received, usually approximately 2-3 hours depending on your insurance company.
For babies delivered in PCSH, you will be given the following documents for the birth registration:
- the Birth registration form JPN.LM01
- Confirmation of birth form from the hospital
You can bring these together with other documents to register the birth at the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (National Registration Department) within 14 days of the birth.