- Your admission is usually arranged by the attending consultants in advance and a letter of admission is given for you to be admitted on a pre-arranged day.
- Please check-in at the reception counter at the front lobby.
- For emergency cases, please go to the Accidents and Emergencies Department.
- Those in labour can be admitted at any time of the day or night. Our friendly staff at the lobby will assist you with the admission procedure.
- MyKad (Malaysian) / Passport (foreigners) / Birth Certificate (if under 12 years old)
- Doctor’s Referral Letter (if any)
- PCSH Membership Card (if any)
- Pyjamas, Toiletries
- Small sum of money
DO NOT BRING
- Large sums of money, jewellery or other valuables
- The hospital will not be responsible for the loss of any item
- If you are paying cash, a deposit will be collected from you. This amount will be deducted from your final bill when you are being discharged later.
||DEPOSIT AMOUNT FOR CASH PAYING PATIENTS (RM)
|ICU / CCU
|Obstetric / Day Case
|Neonates – Neonatal Jaundice
- For cases involving orthopaedic implants, the cost of implants will be added on top of the surgical deposit.
- If you are covered by insurance or your company’s medical benefits, no deposit is required. Please present your valid insurance medical card or hospitalization letter from your company upon admission.
INSURANCE MEDICAL CARDS ACCEPTED
- Allianz Life Insurance M’sia Bhd
- AmGeneral Insurance Bhd
- Asia Assistance NetworkSdn Bhd
- AXA Affin General Insurance Bhd
- Etiqa Insurance & Takaful
- Great Eastern
- Kurnia Insurance
- MediExpress Sdn Bhd
- MediScreen Sdn Bhd
- Mi Care
- PMCare Sdn Bhd
- Prudential BSN
- Prudential BSN Takaful